Pew Cubed Pew Cubed

Pretty cool

Unlike others, my experience was almost bug free. Sometimes lasers your not follow the bosses. I am not even sure this is a bug lol.

Of course, this is probably because I have the latest version of flash player (11)
Good game. I wish you added power ups.

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks!

Power-ups are definitely a good idea :).

Culmination Culmination

Really smooth

I played many of your games before. I must say I never really liked this series because the controls always seemed a bit slow or hard to deal with. Its not the case with this game.

You did an amazing job crafting the combat system and the performance is impressive. Good job. Its really enjoyable now.

Gravitee Wars Gravitee Wars

why?

why are the little dude on the main menu crying? Its so sad

The Terminal The Terminal

Worthy of a 5/5

There seems to be a lot of work put in this game. The engine itself is pretty amazing and the 3d is nice. I also like the fact that the game play is so fluid. I can't wait to see what will come next.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Yeah! One of my favorite flash artist reviewing my game!!! ;)

Raze Raze

Awesome

Hey man keep up the good work! Nice to see you got frontpaged.

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

I went all..

WHAT? HE STOLE MY NAME?!
WAIT... WTF
OMG..
MUHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

Yeah its pretty funny, nice prank.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Too shaky!

The graphics are great, but damn, fix the camera! Its not dynamic, its epileptic!

intrusion intrusion

Awsome

First of all, the backgrounds where the best I saw in a while. Sure the sky could have looked better, but when you move on into the game, the trains and the base is awsome. How did you do that? Did you make them in 3d or what? The gameplay is perfect. You added some nice elements like crates, ropes, and even the bosses use physics which is totally awsome. It adds alot to the gameplay. Sure the ragdolls are unrealistic, but hey, they aren't even realistic in half-life 2, so who cares?! This game is a masterpiece of programming and art, and it deserves my 10.

Sixty Sixty

nice1

I got 405! Woohoo!

Blockles Blockles

now its working

The game seemed to be offline for a while, only allowing us to see the raindbow background. Now its working and its fun.